Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Springdale Nevada


Springdale Ghost Town


These are my final images for the Smart Phone Imaging class. 
I took these with my iPhone 4S, using the Hipstamatic app. 
Springdale is an interesting place. Not many people get to see it, as it's privately owned now by a friend of ours. I always get a kick out of photographing the area because it has a lot of history. The buildings are slowly deteriorating over time, so I'm trying to capture some of them before the "fall." It covers over 400 acres, so I don't think I'll run out of things to photograph for a while.


A little History












Road Trip!


 Barn Window


   Old Schoolhouse

















Before the Fall


Under the Cottonwoods


 Old Root Cellar




Whore House








 Lone Tree


 Victim of Barbed Wire





 Vacation Home





 The End




No comments:

Post a Comment